Wednesday 3 January 2007

Random Thoughts


What a funny time new year can be.

We had great time on new years eve. Michael's family (all except Bevan & co.) came for a little party. The thing is, apart from having a great time, Flo provided the entertainment. The poor thing managed to get a red carrier bag tangled around her neck. She went berserk! Running around faster than anything I've seen - like wonder woman! I think she was scared. I cornered her in a bedroom, and pulled it off, and she was fine again! It had everybody in stitches!

I say Bevan & Co. couldn't come because they were spending time with their new born baby - who entered the world a little late on the 28th December! He's is the sweetest baby! If you go back to my myspace profile, there's a picture of Paul (Bevans brother) holding little Leo Frederick! aw.....

Can't think of much else to say for now, so I'll sign off and wish you ATB! Here's a random picture of Michael and some handsome guy in Finland (on a big boat!). :)

Ryan x

No comments: