Thursday 31 May 2007

End of May Update.

I hate bleeping GP receptionists. I went to register our micro-family at the doctors a few minutes ago, and she (madam hitler) practically told me to sod off and come back tomorrow. Anyway...

My good friend kathryn williams is about to start recording her already-written new record. She'll be off to the sticks with neill mccoll next week, so expect great things. You know you can always email on ryan@kathrynwilliams.co.uk for more info. Speaking of which, despite a grand total of 3 entries, the competition closes tonight at midnight. Hurry!

Molly had a funny experience the other night, in that michael locked her out all night without realising. She's never been left out before, and we only realised what had happened the morning after, when we couldn't find her. Michael looked outside, and apparently (because I was still in bed) she was sitting on the wall waiting to come back in! Poor Molly... she must love us if she came back!

My grandmother is still in hospital, she had two episodes of toxic shock syndrome so she's really been unwell; lung cancer, pneumonia, and now this. Hopefully, (and I do hope) that she'll be well enough to come home. After 5 weeks in hospital, she only started walking again yesterday. In her honour, I'm about to start a cook-book writing project, traditional home cooking - the welsh way! If anybody knows any great traditional welsh recipes, I'd love to see them - email them to me now! In bookshops January 2008. Yeah, right...

Michael is at work, whereas I haven't worked for weeks, nor will I for weeks. I got the job I wanted, and the salary, but my start date isn't until the 18th June. I can't wait! Then, I'll only be in work for about six weeks (I think) before we all leave for Sweden for a few weeks. That's if Kirstyn et al has applied for passports, etc. Mmmm. Are you reading this kkk?

To finish off, I've just heard the news that my mate Fern has failed her driving test. Sorry Fern, better luck next time! But then again, is it any wonder?! See what I mean:



And so, another month over... if I have more news, I'll share it, although its not very likely...

No comments: