Thursday 4 November 2010

You Don't Know Love from Shit

You got a snazzy new car in your driveway,
Expensive new clothes on your back,
Every tight shirt on the highway,
Has spent time in your bachelor pad.

We dance and you look over my shoulder,
And make eyes at somebody else,
You swear that you're not, But you know that's a croc,
Cause you only care for yourself.

Your attitude stinks and I hate it,
You're arrogant, cocky and rude,
You're selfish, conceited and jaded,
Everything's all about you,
You think that I'm lucky to have you,
You think you're so handsome, so what?
I'm kickin' you out cause I don't need this crap,
I'm gettin' myself outta shit.

Cause you don't know love from shigella,
With you love is not what I found,
Cause a man needs someone to hold him,
Not someone to just let him down,
I want someone I can count on,
A cool headed, warm heart and shoulder,
To cry on, rely on, today and from now on,
But you don't know love from shigella,

You don't know love...
From shigella!

Oh but I gave you love and affection,
But you never gave one iota,
It was an early detection,
That you don't know love from shigella.

You don't know love from shigella,
You don't know what true loves about.
Well you'll find your world growin' colder,
When you're alone and without,
So go on, lover boy, have a big time,
Drink up on your Pinot Grigio,
When you sober up you'll be fucked outta luck,
Cause you don't know love from shigella.

I'm in it for love, but you're just plain stuck,
You don't know love from shigella.

Copyright © 2010 Ryan Price & Dolly Parton. Dedicated to?!

Posted via email from uselessdesires

No comments: