Monday 15 March 2010

Site News

Just a few lines to tell you of a few developments:

- If you found this site via www.fotoflickr.co.uk, my photography & design site, that's because it's now closed. If you are interested in buying the domain name from me, let me know.

- The email addresses & mailboxes associated with fotoflickr.co.uk have now closed also.
These include:
ryan@fotoflickr.co.uk,
sales@fotoflickr.co.uk,
info@fotoflickr.co.uk and
andrew@fotoflickr.co.uk

- if you have tried emaling any of those addresses, please resend your email to ryan(at)uselessdesires.co.uk. Just substitute the (at) for the @ symbol. Spam is a problem! You can also email me on ryanjaprice (a)gmail.com.

- I have just secured, after two or three years of waiting, the domain name flomo.co.uk - I hope to launch a new site offering photography & design services under the new name of flomo* in the near future. For now, www.flomo.co.uk redirects to my main blog at www.uselessdesires.co.uk .

That's it for now. Nothing exciting. Just thought I'd share what I've been doing while giving smoking! See you on Twitter? I'm @uselessdesires on there.

Bye for now...

Ryan

*flomo = flo & molly, my two cats!

Posted via email from uselessdesires

No comments: