Saturday 8 August 2009

Sharing my posts and a little update

You can now share anything you read on this humble little blog by emailing a link to the story or article to anyone you know. I've added a little widget to the end of each post - it looks like a tiny envelope (see below this post, for example) - just click it and away you go!

Also, if you post any comments, you can also do this for any post you choose. And I hope you do comment!

The comments link is an orange number (maybe even a '0' for no comments!) at the top of each post in the full blog. But if you click the article title (always orange), that takes you to the full article. There's a 'post a comment' link at the bottom. That's orange too... Clear?! Good!

Anyway. I've had a terribly sleepless night, so even though it's now 1.30pm, I'm going to have 40 winks and examine the inside of my eyelids.

Lovely Andrew suprised me yesterday by booking a top hotel in Stratford. We leave in the morning, and although beauty sleep is somewhat of a wasted exercise on me, I at least need to rest.

Bye for now....

~ powered by BlogPress for iPhone

No comments: