Monday 8 January 2007

The Weekend Report

What report? The did-sod-all report more like! Kirstyn (Michael's lovely sister) came to stay on Friday night - we ate pizza, watched the taped Christmas specials of the Vicar of Dibley (LMAO!) and lounged.

On Saturday we went into the city and I bought some new specs - one ordinary day-to-day pair, and a pair of sunnies for the summer. Shame is, my ultra-trendy glasses HURT like hell, so I needed to take them back today to get them changed. So now I have a lightweight pair of Hugo Boss (no, not actually his) specs which make me look like a teacher, but at least they're comfy!

Had a roast pork dinner yesterday, and left-overs today, after IKEA and Leicester shops.

There - as I said, NO NEWS! Molly is fat still. If anyone reading this has a weight loss plan for cats, I'd really appreciate it...

I might have some exciting news for you next time.

Ryan x

Visit Flomo Designs
Visit Kathryn's Forum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Its Kirstyn thanks for the mention I enjoyed this weekend wished i could have stayed longer i would have if it wasnt for damn revision, doh! anyway see ya!