Sunday 15 April 2007

some new photos

I've posted some new photo's here, if you're interested. I've also got a facebook profile. Register for free, and just search for me using my name.

Had a tummy bug this weekend, so did Michael, so been lazing around most of the time, usually in the foetal position on the sofa! Did some gardening today, some laundry some housework, and Michael did a delicious roast chicken for dinner. Discovered a cool new singer called Frida Öhrn, who sings in a swedish band called 'Laura.' Check out the song called 'Release Me'... it's great. She reminds a bit of Anna Ternheim, another swedish songstress. Kaths forum is getting very quiet, despite the hard work we've been doing. There's a competition too :(

My nan starts radiotherapy tomorrow, and all being well I'll be home next week when I have about 4 days off.

It's michaels 24th birthday on Friday...