Wednesday 29 August 2007

August Update

Again, it's been such a long time since my last update on here. It's a bit like my diary really - I only write in it usually for only two reasons; if I have the time and only if I have something to write about. This time, I have a little time, and a little news.

Rewind to to beginning of August. I had the pleasure of joining Michael, one of his brothers and his two sisters on a week in Stockholm, Sweden.



It was a great week, and Fern (in the middle) experienced her first flight! We flew BA to Arlanda, which was nice and easy. We stayed on the island of Skeppsholmen, part of the Stockholm Archipelago. We ate well, visited lots of great places, and most of the time (!) got on really well, and are already planning the next trip. Usually, it's just Michael and I doing our-twice yearly jaunt in Sweden (summer and winter) so it was nice to be able to take some other people with us who could experience the beauty of Scandinavia with new eyes. They say a picture tells a thousand words (I think?!) so instead of banging on about what happened in Sweden, here are the links to the best bits in photo-form (be warned, there's about 100+ pics):

Album 1 Album 2 Album 3 Album 4 Album 5

Andway, that's Stockholm over and done with. Now, it feels like we were never away, as it often does. I think I'll wrap this post up now, for reasons you'll read about later....

Byeeeeeeee x

No comments: