Saturday 16 January 2010

BBC Weatherman Tomasz Schafernaker Attitude Magazine Interview & Photoscans

First off: I want to say welcome* to my new followers, I'm very honoured that you have come on board! Hope you continue to enjoy the blog.

I have Tomasz's full interview and accompanying photos for you below:













I'm glad that when he gets into trouble with producers, they are very forgiving! Rightly so, he's star... if he ever isn't forgiving, being slapped on the legs is the only punishment suitable.

I take my hat off to Tomasz though. I can walk briskly for 15 miles, doesn't bother me-- run for 15 yards it knackers me...

*Or should that be: "Witamy"? Or "wilkommen", "bienvenue", "velkommen", "croeso", "bienvenido", "welkom", failt", "Vítáme te" or "bem-vindos"

Posted via email from uselessdesires

6 comments:

Roger Mellie said...

I wonder where you got those scans and copy from [haha].

I'm glad you found my blog helpful, anything to spread the love for Tomasz!

All the best,

'Roger Mellie'

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt enjoy all your writing taste, very exciting,
don't quit and keep writing considering the fact that it simply truly worth to follow it.
impatient to see more of your writing, regards ;)

Anonymous said...

A genuinely first class guy who presents the weather in a manner that the lay person can easily access and understand.
So sorry to hear that he is being banished to behind the scenes.

Anonymous said...

There usually are not many web sites with info like this man!
Bookmarked!

Feel free to surf to my website - i'm having trouble getting pregnant

Anonymous said...

As A Gay Man Myself I really Fancy Tomsaz Schafernaker, he is Very Sexy and seeing Him Stripped Almost Naked just wearing a Pair of Underwear is Really Hot. I initially missed the Pulication of the article when it first came out, but I managed to get a copy from Attitude Magazine Head Office.