Saturday 3 April 2010

NHS Leicester City Stop-Smoking Campaign Online

Leicester Mercury

Health workers are going online to encourage people to quit smoking.

Viewers to YouTube will be able to see an introduction from members of NHS Leicester City's Stop! team.

They have helped to create a series of videos aimed at getting people aged from 16 to 24 talking about the issues.

Louise Ross, manager of the service, said: "We feel the personal touch and support we give our quitters is key to their success and we want to try to engage with them on an even deeper level."

The videos can be seen at:

www.youtube.com/users/commonunityarts


Posted with Reeder for iPhone 

Posted via email from uselessdesires

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone.

I truly appreciate this blog, continue the great work!
Tell me what you think of my writings on hypnosis!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!

I really immensly enjoy this website, I'll be back soon!
What do you think about my theories regarding hypnosis.