Saturday 16 October 2010

iPhone iOS 4 Folder / Multitasking Wallpaper Background

I looked everywhere trying to find the default image file used in the iPhone iOS 4 Folder / Multitasking Wallpaper Background - even tried to extract the official iOS files to get the image (and failed). I did this, because I liked the design and wanted it to use as an iPhone lockscreen & homescreen background. So, I made one myself and decided to share it online. If you like it or use it yourself, please tell me and leave a comment below!

Posted via email from uselessdesires

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Been looking for this one...

Adam said...

Thanks, this is great!

Would it be possible to make a tile of this that's as small as possible? I'd like to use it as the background of a website, but this file is much to big.

It looks like you are already using a tiled pattern for this so it would just be a matter of cropping it at just one tile that can be repeated.

I could probably figure it out myself but if you have the original tile sitting on your computer somewhere that you could provide that would save me the effort. (I'm a lazy guy!)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks, been looking for this :)

Toni Jover said...

Great, Ryan, thanks!
Would it be possible to have a larger sized version for a wallpaper? As Adam said, a tile would also be great ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very very very very much! I've been looking for it everywhere!

Maxi Galler said...

Thanks! Looks great, i gona use this for an Website Background.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!! Great work, i will use ist for an Website Background!