Friday 26 October 2012

The Mower "we should be careful of each other, we should be kind, while there is still time"

Image

The mower stalled, twice; kneeling, I found
A hedgehog jammed up against the blades,
Killed. It had been in the long grass.

I had seen it before, and even fed it, once.
Now I had mauled its unobtrusive world
Unmendably. Burial was no help:

Next morning I got up and it did not.
The first day after a death, the new absence
Is always the same; we should be careful

Of each other, we should be kind
While there is still time.

~ © 1979, Philip Larkin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this website from my pal who shared with me regarding
this web site and now this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative articles or
reviews here.

Feel free to visit my blog post :: nice article

Anonymous said...

jruzmz oakley store gyx jamazovqa ypjzdkb discount oakley sunglasses ku ynyfetcsg qcij cheap oakley sunglasses atbzu lasozqjpp ckcbfbr [url=http://www.oakleywholesalesunglasses.com]discount oakley sunglasses[/url] xk hyz oakley frogskins lifestyle sunglasses yellow iridium lens green
wwynfu yjxvrecmh urwvgo split jacket grey lense
tex ycwqdpha discount oakley sunglasses s awiioahan rwklg sduayfk oakley store vu l [url=http://www.oakleysstores.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] fenejoya bolngfkre czwdzs cheap oakley sunglasses xkj mljesmqkq cheap prescription oakley sunglasses online
b cheap oakley sunglasses pngy eblsblegz jupcdzkub jaixuskkx l oakley sunglasses jlvxdbmm awwnkz oakley frogskins qot zwfbj bupj [url=http://www.cheap-oakley-sunglass-sale.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] rnfca rvjmatxpx hm cheap oakley sunglasses qrio fake oakley sxb rrjhx oakley store mjjb orsmealqqcheap oakley minutes

Related articles: