Wednesday 1 November 2006

Well, I'm back to work today. How exciting. I've been a little ill lately, so its actually been nice being at home and lounging around for a change, and getting to grips with this lovely new computer. With any luck, I'll be able to post some decent photos on here soon, as I've got some ready to upload.

This is me (duh) again, taken in Helsinki last year.

I'm getting more and more disheartened with my other website though. www.flomodesigns.com is my other site, and is meant to be a graphic design consultancy. Take a look if you like. I have a support network of 6 people, and yet still no business. The costs of advertising is too high, and without clients I can't afford it. Yet, without advertising, it's unlikely that I'll get a single client! I did have a bit of encouraging news yesterday though, but I'll keep it to myself until it's definate!

Weather outside is brilliantly sunny, but bitterly cold, so I'm going to sign off now and get ready for work. I'll be working as an occupational health nurse until March 07, which is when they close the factory down for good, meaning 400 people will loose their jobs. After that, who knows. I'll probably get a job at kwik save or something, the state nursing and the NHS is in at the moment. Very upsetting...

Anyway, hot coffee awaits.... x

No comments: