Thursday 11 March 2010

Osfoora Twiiter App for the iPhone AppStore Review

"A Serious Contender to Tweetie 2"

(Star Rating: 5 out of 5)

The UI is intuitive and elegant, while adding a bucket-load of essential features, some of which seem unique to Osfoora. Tweetie has been my app of choice for a long time and I've professionally tested almost every Twitter app available on the app store. Osfoora is now my default Twitter app, and although there's still room for a few improvements/additions, if there was an award for best-newcomer, Osfoora would win! Five stars! The developer always replies to feedback/questions on Twitter, which is really special. Keep the updates coming - I love what you've done with this beautiful app so far.

A few requests:
- Push notifications
- Bookmarklet capabilities
- Swipe the top left button to return to home/timeline
- Swipe a tweet in timeline view to reveal more functions
- Inline image preview
- Post to Posterous support
- Inline geotag preview image
- With the 'now playing' function (which is great!), the ability to create a custom tweet template of the initial text you want to insert

That's all I can think of for now - I'll update my review as the updates keep coming; looking forward to the 1.2 update! And thanks for a great experience...

follow @uselessdesires

Posted via email from uselessdesires

No comments: